BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The property is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Nobilis Property Management & Holiday Rentals (the Agent) on behalf of the Owner to the renter (the Client).
- To reserve the Property, the Client should complete and sign the booking form and return it by email to email@example.com. At the same time, a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total rent will be due. This can be paid by bank transfer or cheque, details can be found on the booking form. The Agent will, following receipt of this, send a confirmation statement. This is the final acceptance of the booking
- The balance of the rent, plus the cost of any additional pre-requested services together with the security deposit (see clause 4) is payable not less than 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. Reservations made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of the booking. If payment is not received by the due date, the Agent reserves the right to give notice in writing that the holiday is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance unless the Agent manages to re-let the Property. After receipt of your final payment, you will be sent directions and instructions on how to obtain the keys.
- A security deposit of €250 (or £200) for every rental period is required in case of damage to the Property or its contents. However, the sum reserved by this Clause shall not limit the Client’s liability to the Owner. The Agent will check the Property on the day of the Client’s departure and a refund of the deposit, or balance thereof, will be sent to the Client within 2 weeks after the end of the rental period.
- If you are forced to cancel your holiday, provided you inform the Agent at least 8 weeks before the date of your holiday, you will only forfeit your deposit. Cancellation of your holiday after that date will make you liable to pay the balance of the rental. If the Owner is able to re-let the Property refund of amounts paid, excluding the initial deposit and an administration fee of €80, will be made. There is no refund if you cancel during your stay.
- We strongly recommend to take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy, including cancellation cover, and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings and public liability etc, since these are not covered by the Owner’s insurance. In case of illness, unforeseen circumstances or major damage to house or pool this will allow you to claim a refund of any charges incurred. You will be required to provide a medical certificate to the Insurance Company to support any health claim.
- The rental period will start at 4.00 PM on the day of arrival and finish at 10.00 AM on the last day of the rental period to allow time for the house to be prepared for the next guests. Exceptions to these times are possible subject to prior agreement with the Agent.
- The maximum number to reside at any time at the Property must not exceed the number agreed in writing on the Booking form, unless the Owner has given written permission prior to arrival.
- Neither the Agent nor Owner can accept any responsibility whatsoever for any injury or damage to Clients or any member of their party or any of their property whilst using the house, grounds, car parking areas or swimming pool. The Client is expected to take all reasonable precautions in the manner of their occupation of the Property and grounds to avoid or minimise the risk of accident or injury, including the proper supervision of any children and pets and proper use of the facilities provided.
- The Client will find the Property clean and tidy upon arrival and the Client must leave it in a similar condition upon departure. The Owner reserves the right to make a deduction from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs if the Client leaves the Property in an unacceptable condition.
- Whenever the Client is absent from the Property, the Client undertakes to ensure that all doors and windows are properly secured to meet the Owner’s insurance stipulations. Also, in the event of a storm, the Client undertakes to unplug electrical appliances, such as the
internetbox, telephone and tv.
- The Client agrees to behave in a way which will not cause a disturbance to any other people in neighbouring properties.
- The Client shall report to the Agent, without delay, any defects of the Property or any breakage or breakdown of equipment, furniture, furnishings, machinery or appliances in the Property, gardens or swimming pool and arrangements will be made for repair/replacement as soon as possible.
- If for any reason the Owner is are obliged to cancel the Client’s booking, all amounts paid to date will be refunded in full. This is the limit of the Agent’s and Owner’s liability.
- The Agent shall not be liable to the Client for:
- any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property, nor in respect of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the Property, gardens or swimming pool
- any loss, damage or injury which is the result of negligence on the part of the Client
- any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the Owner shall, within 7 days of notification to the Client, refund the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental property
- Under no circumstances shall the Owner’s liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental period.
- In the unlikely event that the Client needs to complain, he or she should contact the Agent so that he has the opportunity of settling grievances during the stay. The Owner cannot accept complaints made after the Client has returned home if he has not been given the opportunity to put
matterright during the Client’s stay.
- The Property complies with the French laws relating to pool safety and the Client is responsible for making themselves aware of the simple instructions which are in place at the Property.
- Completing and signing the Booking Form implies knowledge and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The person signing the Booking Form is deemed to be the party leader and is responsible for all members of his/her party adhering to these Terms and Conditions.